About the position
As a project manager, you will collaborate closely with senior management, project directors, and members of the utility mapping team. Your responsibilities will encompass data capture, processing, and design, primarily focusing on delivering optimal underground utility mapping solutions to our clients.
- Strategically plan and execute comprehensive underground utility mapping projects in Northern Malaysia, including team coordination, resource identification, liaison with the Head Office for project implementation, and regular updates on project progress/completion.
- Cultivate client relationships through expert consultation, building trust, and delivering exceptional service while proactively addressing client concerns and providing innovative solutions.
- Working closely with the Head Office team to ensure seamless operation and efficient project management.
- To lead and manage drafters and site teams by supervising employee well-being and providing coaching for better project deliverables.
- Develop good rapport with authorities for flawless project execution.
- Maintaining good relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatics, Surveying, or any relevant engineering field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in utility mapping.
- Possesses strong networking skills and has developed good networking relationships with authorities in Northern Malaysia.
- Energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Ability to lead and work in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment while managing co-workers creatively and independently.
- Highly passionate and enthusiastic about upskilling in utility mapping.
- High analytical thinking skills to effectively analyze information and databases.
- Good oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills.