About the position
As an assistant project manager, you will work alongside the Project Manager(s) and the rest of the utility mapping team members. Your responsibilities will encompass data capture, processing, and design, primarily focusing on delivering optimal underground utility mapping solutions to our clients.
- Assist project manager in the execution of project management plans effectively.
- Maintain up-to-date progress and status reports for review by the Project Manager and Top Management.
- Efficiently perform daily operational tasks.
- Facilitate communications between office and field staff.
- Assist in coordinating and overseeing projects from initiation to completion, ensuring timely client submissions.
- Organize, archive, and manage all current project documents.
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships.
- Participate in progress meetings as scheduled by Management.
- Minimum of Diploma in Geomatics, Surveying, or any relevant engineering field.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of proven work experience in utility mapping is an added advantage; fresh graduate(s) are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment while managing co-workers creatively and independently.
- Highly passionate and enthusiastic to develop further skills in utility mapping.
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills to effectively analyze information and databases.
- Good oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills.